Friday, October 23, 2009

The space so far

Well Hi everyone! So I've been thinking about the space so far and I think the biggest problem will be actually attaching this secondary wall the the existing ceiling. WE HAVE TO GET THOSE MEASUREMENT RIGHT OR IT WILL ALL BE OFF!!!!

I still say to the best was to go about the vent would either be

A. Cut the new ceiling so that it fits that shape where the vent is, and add a piece of plastic the exact same size of the vent except put it a little lower....

or

{and i think this it the best plan)
B. Just spray paint the vent (with a paint that will adhere to plastic) the same color as the new roof material.

I think having super bright leds replacing the original light is a great Idea! Realistically though, if that will take a hastle (getting permission) I don't think not replacing those would do much damage to our original idea...Besides every thing will be diffused by the new ceiling so maybe it won't look so bad?:(

Questions I have:

-Were still painting the space?
-What Materials were we think for the roof?


What I will try to do right now and have for Tuesday:



I will try to find out how much wattage those incandescent bulbs are putting out, and how many leds we would need to match that. (if we do decide to remove the original lights)


And how much energy the rest of the 32 rgb leds will need to light the space.

I'm still getting thoughts together so I will be back soon!
Tell me if any of my info is wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment