I thought I had a major disaster when I looked back at my circuit. My new button only has two leads. The button we got in our kit has three. I had tested and designed my circuit and patch around for my prototype with the three lead button. Now I had to rewire my circuit, changing it from an analog circuit to a digital one. And because of that, I had to change my patch (legacy code remains in the patch).Once I got the button onto the box, it was hard to get the little screws off to attach the wires. Luckily I had a small screwdriver nearby.
Stripping the wire with fancy wire strippers. I needed to make a long cord.