Sunday, October 25, 2009

A few Ideas



I've come up with a sandwich type assembly that I think may be very easy to deal with. The basic ideas is an opaque backplate that has the LEDs on it, and a front plate that is the diffuser. These are jouned by six bolds about 4 inches apart. The assembly can be fastened with nuts and washers.



Also a second idea. I still want to separate the task lighting from the accent programmed lighting. Both can use the same assembly system, but in two different circuits. Note with this design, I've still left in the overhead fluorescents (and vent).

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about something similar. We did a similar installation with Sabrina Raaf a couple years back. I think this is the ideal way of going about it if we don't want to deal with the University.

    ReplyDelete