Monday, October 12, 2009

Project Update (dealing with GEM)

It took me a long time to figure out how to get the GEM window to fill the screen, even though Drew showed us how to do that in class. To figure this out, I had to look at some examples from both the PD website and the GEM websote. I figured out that my gemwin had a subpatch (I had copied one from an example). So I had to make sure I was sending the "dimen 900 x 1440" message to the "gemwin" object in the subpatch instead of the "pd gemwin" on the main patch. My images came out upside down. I decided to flip the photos in an image editor instead of trying to figure out how to do that in PD/GEM, even though its probably easy.

1 comment:

  1. dimen 1440x900 would have fixed it... I think.

    ReplyDelete